Sunday 10 February 2013

Hi everyone, my name is Redi25 I am a comic book artist this will be my home planet on the world wide digital universe that is the Internet.
Now a little bit about me. I left work to become a full time comic book artist. My dream came along rather suddenly when I was diagnosed with a life threatening illness (leukaemia). I have since endured years of drug treatment, chemotherapy as well as a bone marrow transplant, but still the leukaemia came back. So I seriously need to do something that would allow me to earn some money to pay the bills.My medication is also an immuno-suppressant and so this rules out working a normal job, as if anyone gets sick I will be the first to get it (It does have it’s good points)

Now the Redi nickname was given to me when I was kicked out of a mall because my eyes were so red they thought I had been punching cones all week. I didn’t know all those years ago that it was actually the leukaemia that made my eyes so red!

Anyway I will be using this blog to tell you about my comics and what inspiration that I have for making them as well as anything that fucks me off!
So please tell your friends about my website & this blog
and for fuck sake BUY SOMETHING!

Cheers
Redi

No comments:

Post a Comment