Sunday 6 October 2013

Madame Tussauds

 
Picture
Hope you are well, today is holiday Monday here in OZ and I am having a relaxing day playing the Tomb Raider Trilogy on PS3 as I spend yesterday out and about and having an awesome time. Yesterday I visited Madame Tussauds wax museum. I would have to say that my favourite was Iron Man, I mean seriously who doesn't want one of these suits!
The figures are amazing so realistic it's scary I mean even down to the facial hair! It was so hands on and you were allowed to touch and get photos taken with every wax figure how cool is that, I like museums that let you touch stuff, not like the old days.I have finally reached a stage in my treatment when I can go out into crowds because my immune system has recover yeah!!
Anyway, I hope you had a great weekend. I know I did.
Cheers
Redi

No comments:

Post a Comment