Sunday 17 November 2013

My Monday Rant

Well, it is another miserable and wet day in the land of OZ. I have had a horrible weekend. The storm on friday night was so bad it flooded my roof.I had water coming in the lounge room so I have been without lights for three days.It sucks but at least I still have a house and my thoughts go out to those in the Philippines who don't even have a house.
Once again I think something has gone wrong with our weather about three weeks ago we had major bushfires in NSW, burning out of control and now we have flooding and major storms.I have always believed that nature is and always will be about balance!  If we upset something (like say too much carbon dioxide and pollution, nature will unleash to restore the balance, so maybe that's what is happening).
The loser award of surprise goes to Tony Abbott our idiot prime minister (it's a surprise because just when you think people can't get any dumber someone will always surprise you). For his quote on reducing carbon emissions.
"It's a so-called market in the non-delivery of an invisible substance to no-one".
wow, so basically if you can't see it, it doesn't exist, so Mr Abbott - stop breathing that invisible air.
Cheers 
Redi 25

No comments:

Post a Comment